The photo above was taken during week 9 of my 2010 growing season - such a sight to behold, I think.


I started this blog initially to have a web site where people can access my class handout (which can be found in 'pages' under the cover photo at the top of the page) I will also attempt to record my adventures in flax growing, processing, spinning, weaving, researching, teaching of classes, etc.


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Class Handouts

I added photos to illustrate the original class handout (Growing and Processing Flax) and then discovered it prints to 27 pages.  Therefore I have added a second page (Processing Flax - class handout), basically the same text but without photos.  These are available at the top of the page under the picture and I hope they are of use to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment